This is our speciality, produces excellent quality and the traditional printing method for t-shirts. Ink is applied onto the garment through a specially created silk mesh screen. Its then dried using specialised heat machines to lock the ink into the fabric to ensure perfect results every time.
Screen printing is ideal for cotton garments particularly with large, multi-colour designs. You can mix and match styles, colours and sizes at no extra cost as long as the print is the same.
- Garments wash well and are durable.
- Colours are bright and vibrant
- Minimum order quantity: 50 units, dependent on number of colours in design
- Great price breaks at 500 + pieces
- Set up charges are ‘one off’.
This is a well-established process of printing a design onto ‘transfer paper’ and applying this onto the garment using a commercial heat press. Transfer printing can be used on both light and dark coloured T-Shirts though with lighter coloured garments the transfer is thinner so the final garment feels very soft.
- High quality design replication, unique transfer shape if required, up to A3 transfers.
- Enables full colour designs
- No set up charges, low volume feasible.
- Minimum order quantity 500
All Over Full Colour Print Sublimation
All over T- Shirt printing is now an exciting reality produced by an amazing ‘Dye Sublimation’ printing process.
Your artwork is printed onto a sheet of specially prepared paper and then transferred onto your t-shirt using heat and pressure. The solid dye particles turn into a gas which then bonds to the t-shirt. The result - a fantastic ‘soft to the feel all over print.
- Sharp, vivid and high-resolution images for all-over printed T- Shirts and clothing
- Designs can be printed on both sides, one side or practically anywhere.
- Superb quality, amazing visual impact.
- Minimum order quantity: 300